So today I had the chance to go grocery shopping alone today while Ben was at preschool. What a difference. I was able to stop and really listen to the music they
pump through the store. It was really some classic stuff today. I heard "Beat It", by Michael Jackson; "Do You Believe in Life After Love", by Cher; and some really bad late 80's Chicago song. Very entertaining.
The kids and I also got caught in a downpour coming home from the library this afternoon. The kids put their pajamas on when we got home....at like 4:30!!! Zoe had borrowed a Peter Pan DVD from the library so I let the kids watch that. It was a nice and cozy evening. We had lots more time at bedtime and read LOTS of books.
I talked to Dan a few times today too. He is presently in China for work. Because the kids have half days on Wednesday Dan was able to Skype us and talk to the kids. That was fun for them. They get a bit silly on skype so I had to just walk away from the computer!! The next few months will be extremely busy for us. Dan is in China for 9 days, home for 3, and then leaves for the U.S. (Orlando/Milwaukee) for 11 days. I think he's home for a week and then the kids have two weeks off for Easter. We are going on our last big Elko adventure the first week. We're driving to Venice and then down to Florence. Dan's mom is coming the 3rd week of April and we'll be taking a girls' trip to Rome (Janet, Zoe, and me) for 3 nights. Dan will also be returning to Milwaukee for work the last week of April. It will be nice to have Janet here to help me! Then we only have two months left and we'll be home!!! CRAZY!!!!!
Avery 10 1/2
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment