Sunday, March 7, 2010

On the road again....

Dan returned safely from China. He had a good work trip and was able to do some sightseeing too. He said it was freezing in Beijing, especially at the Great Wall. The kids were so excited to see him when he got home and also anxious to get their "presents". Unfortunately Dan was only home for three days!!! He left this morning for Orlando, Florida. He'll be gone for 12 days. I'm glad that I'll only have to be alone for one full weekend though!

We survived today. The boys slept in pretty late (8:00). This was due to the fact that we had them up until 11 pm last night. We had a very nice dinner invite from a family at the kids' school. Kamyar is in Zoe's class and Soraya is in Sam's class. They are a really nice family and we had a great time. Zoe had her first slumber party last night for her friend Pia's 8th birthday. There were four girls total and they had a very fun night. They even stayed up until midnight!!! (actually 10 pm....Suzie set the clocks forward two hours!!!)

Ben didn't nap today and fell asleep at 6 pm during dinner. I laid him down, but....he came strolling out at about 7:30....I'm in trouble. It could be a long night!!!

No comments: