We will be living in a town called Morges. It is also on the lake and located between Lausanne and Geneva. Dan choose our apartment all on his own! He did email me pictures. It was difficult not to be there for this decision, but I trust him. Housing is very difficult to find in this area, so we are lucky to find a place. We'll be living in a three bedroom apartment. We will have a big balcony, garage spots, 2 and 1/2 baths, and washer and dryer in our unit. This will be a challenge...lots of "togetherness"! But the area is beautiful and we are centrally located to many things: train station, lake, park, grocery stores, movie theater, swimming pool. These places are all in walking distance. I'm so excited. Morges also has a wonderful pedestrian street with outdoor markets. Most importantly we've been told they have an amazing Hot Chocolate Cafe! If you'd like to learn more about Morges their website is www.morges.ch
I'm going to try and attach some pictures of our apartment. The outside...I'll post indoor pics once we move in.
Avery 10 1/2
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment