Last Wednesday Zoe and her friend Pia went to see the Hannah Montana movie....alone! They were SO completely excited...it was the cutest thing ever!!! The movie was at the theater around the corner from us and as Zoe pointed out, "Well if we don't like the movie, or like if there's a fire....we'll just walk home mom." "Uh, ok Zoe...." The movie was at 4:00 pm and I knew I was in trouble when they started asking me if it was time to leave yet at 1:00!!!! I loaded them up with water bottles and a few snacks in their purses. The movie was CH12.00! Ouch! It was also in French!!!! The songs are not dubbed though and the girls know most of the words to all the songs. It's funny because Zoe has never seen an episode of Hannah Montana!!! Anyway, I walked them to the theater and stood back as they bought their tickets. Susie and I picked them up at 5:45 and they were grinning ear to ear. There were only two other girls about their age in the theater! They did a great job and I'm glad they could do this, because she would NEVER get to do this in Milwaukee!!!
Avery 10 1/2
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment