Morges is starting to look so cute! The Grand Rue (main pedestrian street) has holiday lights on all the street lamps and all the stores have small trees outside. There is a tree lot in town and just a fun, festive feeling in the air! So why am I so stressed?!?! I'm going crazy trying to get organized for our trip to Milwaukee. I've been doing online shopping. The goal is to leave Switzerland with nearly empty suitcases and return with them bursting at the seams! I have about a million different lists going. Tonight I want to work on my TARGET list! Very important! I'm already craving Culver's, Bunzell's (I'm getting a fat ribeye to grill), Alterra Coffee, the Chancery. Oh yeah, and I'm looking forward to seeing friends too! I may leave 10 pounds heavier!
We've been so busy here. I've added a second French class through Sam's school. (I'll blog about that later...not quite mentally recovered). Monday I watched James, 21 months (son of Sarah, who watches Ben on Tues), and we also had a Swiss friend and his mom over. Muriel is a wonderful woman and I'm enjoying getting to know her. Her son is almost 2 1/2. The three boys had fun playing together. Tomorrow we are playing at another neighbor's aparment. We are just getting to know these neighbors. They are American and have 3 small children. Zoe has a birthday party tomorrow as well. Our life is very full here!
Zoe is becoming very good friends with Lara, the girl she goes to school with on the van. She lives in our building. Zoe and Lara speak German together. (Lara's dad is German and her mom is French). Lara's mom, Nadia is an extremely kind woman who gives me so many great tips. Ben is very fond of her and of course this melts any woman's heart! Ben has many admirers. Those dimples will take him far in life! Lara and Zoe are currently very into ABBA!!! They have all the lyrics printed out and seranade the bus driver. Their driver is a sweet man and he teases them.
I'm going shopping on Thursday with my friend Sandra. Hoping to try a new shopping center and I think we decided that we are going to McDonald's for my birthday lunch!!! Should be fun.
I promise to get back on track with blogging more after the holidays. I know I haven't added pictures in forever. It's already 10:00 pm. I'd love a nanny!!!!!
Avery 10 1/2
10 years ago
2 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY when ever it is. Seems like I haven't posted in awhile. SO,I was trick or treating in your neighborhood with some friends and there were 3 little kids standing outside of your house because your porch light was on. POOR KIDS!! I would have blogged sooner but I have been very busy.
MISS YOU ALL!!! Tell Zoe I said HI and so did Carley!!
Hayley
Hey can you get help there for a decent price like a nanny a few days a week or a cleaning lady or something like that?!?!? Sounds like you are in serious task mode. I hope you get it all done and organized the way you want so you can enjoy you visit to WI. Wow....all those restaurants/food choices made me hungry!! Merry Christmas
Post a Comment