So I guess my French classes are over.....two weeks ago I had to cancel my french class because Dan had a work event and couldn't watch the kids. The last two classes my teacher hasn't shown up....ummmmm, did someone want to tell me? I emailed the agency today so hopefully someone will at least confirm that they are over so I don't sit around looking stupid once again!
I'm a bit disappointed. I didn't even make it through unit two. I wasn't a very good student. I guess I got out of the classes what I put into them. I just don't know how I'm ever going to get good when the only time I have to study is either at 5 am or 9 pm. I know, excuses....but seriously. It's so frustrating. I have difficulty with things I'm not immediately good at. I'd rather give up then fail. This has been my attitude thus far. Embarassing to admit, but I had to put it out there....get it off my chest. I'm so tired of complaining how hard it is....but it is hard, for me.
My New Year's Resolutions were to work out more....which I've been doing!!! But I also wanted to improve my French and my attitude towards French. I'll keep working on it!
Avery 10 1/2
10 years ago
1 comment:
Hang in there....one resolution at a time! You have only been in Switzerland for 6 months. I'm sure there are plenty of people who have been there much longer and aren't even trying. I'm sure you know more French than Spanish and you took that for 4 years...I'm sure you know more than you think!! I took French for 6 years and I KNOW you know more than I do!!!
Post a Comment