Our friends Matt McCarthy and Didi Ultes both turn 40 this week and on Saturday their lovely wives, Susie and Sandra threw a big bash at one of the lakeside parks. It was a PERFECT day and a PERFECT party! Everyone had a great time playing frisbee, tossing around a football, "fishing" (the little boys were putting cocktail weinners on the end of a stick and trying to catch fish!), and catching up with friends. I made a cake in the shape of a beer mug and had a blast making it! There were also rice crispie treats and chocolate brownies at the party (are we Americans or what?!)
Avery 10 1/2
10 years ago
2 comments:
Seriously Jen....you need to go into the cake business! I love this cake!
That is one awesome cake, I agree with AM, you should really consider going into business.
It was great to be on Skype with the kids today. They sure are cute and fun to talk to. Have a good week
holding down the fort.
Post a Comment