Well.....we knew about a year ago that our time in Switzerland was going to be shortened to two years. I can say that we leave Switzerland with NO regrets. We saw and did everything imaginable. The traveling we did was absolutely unforgettable. It will be interesting to see what the children will remember from our time in Europe. Hopefully this blog and the hundreds of pictures we took will remind them of the wonderful life we had in Switzerland. I am so grateful for the opportunity to meet so many wonderful people and see so many amazing sites and experience so many cultures. I know that none of us are leaving this experience the same people we were two years ago. I have thoroughly enjoyed writing this blog and I cherished every comment from family and friends. I hope that you were able to feel like you lived this journey with us. You were with us in spirit! I don't know how thank the people who appear in this blog with us...how can I put into words what you mean to me, to all of us. From the checkout girl at the Migros who made me cry the first time I went grocery shopping to the amazing people that became family....each and every one of you were part of our Swiss experience....Merci.
No comments:
Post a Comment