Monday, November 23, 2009

so.....

It appears we've reached the point in our life here where the ordinary does not seem worth blogging about! It doesn't feel quite like the "adventure" it used to, but just simply life. However, I suppose that everyday life is worth mentioning as well....

  • Zoe is really enjoying her piano lessons. She is doing well and also enjoys creating her own compositions
  • Sam is doing very well in school. He is speaking French with confidence and is just generally happier with school. We are so thrilled!
  • Ben has huge tonsils and is snoring. We took him to the dr. and they dismissed it. We've tried to get an opinion from his ENT in Milwaukee, but never received a response. I may contact our pediatrician at home for a 2nd opninion.
  • The kids have made their Christmas lists and are getting excited as the town is beginning to put up decorations.
  • I almost forgot it was Thanksgiving this week.
  • Dan took Ben hiking this weekend and the boys to the zoo.
  • It's rained every day here for like what seems like a month. At least at some point in the day it rains....so the grass NEVER dries.
  • I hate laundry.
  • I wish I was home to visit my grandma.
  • I can't believe how fast this year has gone by....

No comments: