Sunday, January 4, 2009

Bonne Annee

Happy 2009 everyone! I hope that you all had a wonderful holiday season. We had a wonderful trip to the U.S. It was so nice to spend time with family and friends. Two weeks was a short amount of time to get to see everyone and we somewhat exhausted ourselves in Milwaukee, but it was fun none the less!

Traveling with three children is challenging and Ben is not a big fan of airplanes. He did sleep for a few hours though! We left Milwaukee with two more suitcases then we came with and our friend Suzie was an angel and met us at the train station here in Morges to drive our bags home! She also has Zoe and Sam over at the moment which has helped us get in a cat nap. Sam and Ben had a rough night with jetlag. They were both up for several hours in the middle of the night! Zoe slept for about 14 hours straight! I guess she's caught up!

I think we've managed to unpack everything and have found places for new toys and clothes. The new year always inspires me to reorganize so I'm already planning an IKEA run in my head. I know, I'm crazy!

Tomorrow morning will be "fun" I'm sure. The kids seem excited to go back to school. Oh, Ben is waking up from his nap. We'll write more soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're home safe and sound and had a wonderful trip. Hope the kids have a great first day back to school. Happy settling into the new year.....

AM