Monday, January 19, 2009

ski lessons


HI! Sorry I haven't blogged again for a bit. I've been fighting a cold and have been laying low. We had another busy weekend. Dan took Sam and Zoe for their first ski lesson on Saturday. They went to a place in France. It was recommended by a coworker of Dan's. The kids had a great time and did a really nice job. They can't wait to go again!


On Sunday we hung out at home in the morning because it was raining. We were all getting stir crazy so Dan took Zoe and Sam ice skating and then Zoe had a birthday party in the afternoon. The kids have quite the events calendar!


My highlight of the weekend was going to a movie in Lausanne with my friend Sandra. We went in saw Twilight. It was so nice to see a movie in English and eat popcorn!! The movie was good and I'm starting the third book today. I read the second one in record time as well! Sandra's husband Matt came over while we were at the movie. The brave guy had dinner here and got to witness the bedtime routine! Which was somewhat unsuccessful as Sam was still coming out of bed at 10:30. Zoe went through the same phase so I'm not too concerned. He told us it wasn't fair that we weren't going to bed and that we were staying up and "vegging out"! Hilarious!


No comments: