So today the boys and I were on a walk along the lake with Sandra. Sam was standing on a ledge near the lake and he was acting silly, nothing obnoxious. There was a man with a camera taking pictures. He turned to us and said, "Would you please not doing anything to scare this bird away, it's very rare." Now I don't know much about birds, but all I was seeing was a seagull....I laughed all the way home!
2 comments:
Hilarious.....the sacred pigeon:-) Hope you didn't ruin the pic of those most beautiful birds! Seriously who photographs a pigeon?
Lots of thoughts come to mind on this one Jen. None of them appropriate for a blog!! Who would know that seagulls have risen to this level of appreciation?!! This person apparently does not realize that Sam is one of our "National Treasures". We are all laughing with you.
Post a Comment