Monday, April 20, 2009

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

This is the sound I heard this morning as I woke the children up for school. After 2 weeks of staying up late and sleeping in.....Dan left this morning for Milan. He will return Wednesday which is also the day my parents arrive. I'm not promising anyone a clean house or a stocked refridgerator on Wednesday but I'll try.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure it was slow moving this morning! Hopefully getting them to drop exhausted into bed tonight will be easy!! I can't believe your parents are coming already on Wednesday....it seems like their trip was so far away!! Have fun and I'm sure they won't mind if the house isn't perfect or if there is food in the fridge! The smiling faces of the Elko family will make up for anything missing or not done!! Have a great visit and we'll be excited to read about it on the blog!!