Ok so I haven't blogged since the 6th of April....what's up with that? All I can say is that the kids have been off school for two weeks since the 6th....can I be forgiven? It's been a looooooong vacation for mom! So where do I even start? What has happened in the last 2 weeks? There have been some definite ups and downs.
I guess the biggest down would be that we lost our camera in France. However, Zoe turned seven on April 10th and received a digital camera for her birthday. Therefore we have some pictures of the break. So I'll add some additional entries about the highlights. I relize that things get posted as I type them so you'll probably read this after you read all about what we did! I will really try better to keep up with the blog from now on!!!
Avery 10 1/2
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment