On Sunday, April 26 Zoe had six friends over to celebrate her 7th Birthday. The theme..."cats". I had ordered things in the U.S. that my mother-in-law graciously shipped over here. Birthday parties are a big deal here, but the supplies are limited. Girls have the choice of Disney Princesses, Fairies, or Barbie. None of which Zoe is interested in. However, she does LOVE cats!!! I made a cat cake even. It was a hit, as most girls ate two pieces. So the two hours flew by with cake/ice-cream, games, frosting/decorating cat cookies, and openning up presents. She has some really nice friends. Three of the friends were classmates and three girls were from Morges. I'll get the pictures on flickr asap!
Avery 10 1/2
10 years ago
1 comment:
Impressive cake!! Did you have a mold or just make a few cakes and put parts together....wow! You're my hero. Looks/sounds like Zoe had a great party!
Post a Comment