Thursday, May 14, 2009

Cutest Kid in Lausanne


Ben is a bit obsessed with water these days. I think this fountain was actually for dogs, but that didn't stop him. He also came extremely close to taking a dive into Lac Leman the other day. Ben, Sam, and I were out walking with Sandra and we were taking a brake because Sam wanted to eat a banana after taking a huge digger on his bike (it was one of those days and it only got worse). I took Ben out of the stroller and he was walking really nice with us. Then he spotted a pier that has a few gas pumps on it for boats. That kid took off running and laughing so fast I thought for sure I was going in the water to fish him out. Luckily I still have my speed and I caught him with about 5 feet to spare. Sandra and another man just stood there in awe. They couldn't believe I caught him. I may have a heart attack one of these days. Ben is a monster. He climbs into his crib now, but seems a bit scared to climb out, but seriously it's only a matter of time. I'm exhausted.

No comments: