Today Sandra and I dragged Ben on another shopping expedition. I hit only stores I'd never been to before. Started at a toy store because I need to get something for Ben's 2nd birthday coming up. Left empty handed as the prices freaked me out!!! I'll maybe have to have a glass of wine before I go next time, geez. If you have kids and shop at Target you know that they carry the line of toys by Parents Magazine. This store also carries this line and I seriously laughed outloud when I looked at the prices. I had bought Ben last year the little cell-phone....I'm sure I didn't spend more than $10.00 on it....here in Switzerland it was 30CHF!!!! Also by this brand my parents had bought for Sam and Zoe these cute little lap desks...I'm sure not paying more than $25.00....they were 83CHF!!!!
Also went to the Swiss Version of HomeDepot. This has to be owned by the same company. The layout and orange color are IDENTICAL! It's called Hornbach.
Went to a new grocery store called Hyper Casino. Picked up a few things including Cool Ranch Doritos....that are called "Cool American"! How sweet is that?!
We finished the trip at McDonalds. Again, Sandra and I both struggled to be understood. Seriously.....how exactly are you supposed to order a value meal?! There must be some hidden word order that nobody is letting on to.....sigh.
No comments:
Post a Comment