This morning I dropped Sam off at 8:30. Not to go to school but to get on a bus and not return until Wednesday afternoon at 4:00pm! I still cannot quite believe it myself but this is a regular school event. All the schools/grades in Morges do this on a rotating basis. Zoe's friend Pia went when she was four and again this year in first grade. Sam will be spending three days in Grand-Roche at a chalet in the Juras!! He was SO excited!!! He looked so cute with his suitcase and just waved to me from the bus. He almost forgot to give me a kiss goodbye. I hope they have a good time. I still worry about Sam with his French language skills, but I guess if anything this year he has learned how to adapt. I would give ANYTHING to be a fly on the wall!
Avery 10 1/2
10 years ago
2 comments:
Wow.....I was thinking of you this morning and hoping all went well. Looks as if all went well and he was as happy as can be to go! Can't wait to hear all about it when he returns.
wow how cool- they grow up fast don't they
Post a Comment