My neighbor Sarah graciously watched Ben for us so we could focus on Zoe and Sam. I went with Zoe to her class and Dan went with Sam to his. (Then we both popped in to meet the other teacher afterwards). Zoe's will have two teachers this year. From the look of the schedule it appears they will be job sharing. She will have Dominique Grandjean on Mondays and Wednesdays and Roxane Coutel on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays. She seemed pretty excited. Her good friend Macy is in her class again and Zoe was very happy about that. New this year for Zoe will be piano lessons. I'm suddenly thinking....hmmmmm, we don't have a piano! I'll let you know what we figure out on that one!!!
Sam is excited to be at a "BIG" school and is looking forwarded to riding the bus. His class will be a mixture of 4 and 5 year old kindergarteners. I'll admit I was a bit disappointed with this as I thought he would be in a straight K5 class, but we'll wait and see. Sam will also begin to get some French tutoring at school and will have two activities in English and English lessons. We hope that this will relieve some of the stress that Sam suffered from last year. It will be a long day for him compared to his crazy schedule last year! I'm looking forward to having my days with Ben and not having to constantly be watching the clock for pick-up and drop-off times. Besides....Ben has a LOT of work ahead of him this year (little does he know). We've got lots of bad habits to break. I'll try not to break his spirit in the process!
Oh....I FORGOT to bring the camera with me to school this morning. Dan will bring it tomorrow when he drops off the kids. (Bus starts Monday)
No comments:
Post a Comment