Well we just returned from three weeks in Wisconsin.....all exhausted to say the least. We had a very jam packed time at home. We tried to see as many people as possible, but it was hard! I think we pushed the kids to their complete limits everyday and I still feel a bit guilty that we didn't get to fit everyone in. However, it was so nice to spend time with Family and Friends. We shared lots of laughs. It was nice to meet three new little people too. We met our niece, Josephine, nephew, Patrick, and our friends' daughter, Abby. Time was spent up in Eagle River too. The weather didn't cooperate, but we enjoyed our time "up north". We even got to see our friend Sandra in Eagle River. This is our friend Sandra from here in Morges!!!! Her grandparents live in Eagle River too. So we know that when our time here in Morges is done we'll have Eagle River as a place to meet! Small world.
Lots of time was also spent shopping. We came back with six jam-packed suitcases. I think we are set on clothes for the next year! It was so much fun to go to Target and Kohl's!!!!
I'm now unpacking and doing laundry. Getting ready to repack the suitcases!!!! We leave Tuesday for a week in Greece.....cannot wait! The weather in Crete is forcasted to be sunny and 85 everyday!!!! We'll take tons of pictures and be back on a regular blog schedule in a week!
2 comments:
Glad you made it back and have a great time in Greece!! Look forward to seeing pics!!
Sorry we missed you but I completely understand. I'm glad you enjoyed your trip back home. Have a fantastic time in Greece! How exciting! :o)
Hugs to Zoe from Maya. Maybe we'll have to arrange a phone call soon, because she has been saying she misses her.
Post a Comment