Monday, March 23, 2009

Bouncing BBQ


On Sunday we headed to a co-worker of Dan's for a BBQ. It was a beautiful sunny afternoon and we spent the entire time outdoors. Rob had bought a trampoline for his kids, 2 and 4, so the guys helped him set it up. This was a sight to behold because they would read the instructions after they began setting things up and always had to go back and start over! When it finally was up the kids were so excited and stayed on it for a good hour!

The food and company were great! The kids all slept like rocks!!!!

I'll add pictures to the post this weekend. Dan left this morning for Pisa and took the camera with him. He left at 7:30 this morning and called me at 1:30 this afternoon to let me know that he was in Piatrasanta. (I'm not sure if I spelled that correctly). This is the town where Dan lived for a month while he sculpted marble. (Before marriage and kids). He was hoping to go see the guys at the studio and see if any of the other artists he met were still around. I just hope he doesn't deside to ship more marble home....we still have a ton (literally) of raw stone in our Milwaukee garage!

No comments: