Sorry I have been absent this week. Dan has travelled to weeks in a row and I just was exhausted this past week and didn't get a chance to blog. Nothing too excited happened so you didn't miss anything! Dan was in Pisa for work. I'm hoping he'll blog about it because he was able to do make a few stops and took some nice pictures.
Dan's mom Janet arrived yesterday afternoon. It was a gorgeous sunny day and we took a nice walk along the lake. There is still quite a bit of snow on the mountains. Today it is raining. A nice steady spring rain...ugh! Janet and Zoe walked to the market this morning and bought some potatoes and leeks for our lunch. We cooked up a Jesus Sausage we had bought last weekend in France. It turned out really good. Not a "light" lunch, probably enough fat and sodium for a week! Ben is napping and Dan, Zoe, Sam, and Janet just headed into Lausanne.
Tonight Dan and I are going to a surprise party for a friend's 40th birthday. We'll keep you posted on our adventures this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment