So today I sent Sam and Zoe to the grocery store...alone! They've been taking the recycling down the block by themselves for awhile now and the grocery store is only about 50 more feet away. I needed two things: Philadelphia Cream Cheese and Sour Cream. I showed Zoe what the cream cheese looked like on the Kraft webite. I wrote the words down. I showed her the sour cream container we had in the refridgerator and I drew a little map. (I REALLY didn't want to go back to the store later!!!) They did a great job and got the right stuff. The cream cheese actually is made with yogurt. She didn't buy the regular or lite, but it's being used to make a fruit dip so it should work out fine. They also treated themselves to Kinder Chocolate. Nice work!
1 comment:
Nice job Sam and Zoe! Maybe your shopping days will soon be over Jen :-)! You could add grocery shopping to their weekly chores :-)!
Post a Comment