Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Samuel - Spectacle d'Ecole

Last night was Sam's end of the year program at school. The children sang songs and recited poems! It was very impressive!! Sam did a good job. The program lasted about 30 minutes and clearly he was getting tired at the end and a "bit" distracted. He didn't do so hot on his poem with Cristina, but she was a bit too motherly and kinda confused him I think!!! I'm not sure if Dan posted the video of Sam picking his nose!!! As I watched him doing it I just kept thinking, "Please stop. Please don't put your finger in your mouth." THAT'S MY BOY!












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sam, You did such a good job! Grandma even recognized the last song. I like the way you moved with the music and enjoyed what you were doing...and of course, that wonderful smile of yours is such a "pleaser" for us. Keep singing! See you soon.
Grandma