Thursday, June 25, 2009

Ignorance is Bliss

This is kinda funny...Yesterday I had Ben and Zoe at the playground while Sam was at a birthday party. The kids were playing near three other little boys. Maybe ages 5 and 4. They kept saying something over and over sorta in Ben's direction. They weren't playing very nicely and I was just trying to ignore them and keep Ben safe. Finally Zoe says to me, "Mom, do you know what they are saying? They are saying to Ben, 'Go away stinky poop'" I just kinda had to chuckle cuz I didn't have a clue. I did give the oldest kid my teacher evil eye a little bit later and he looked scared! Yes, I've reached an all-time low....I'm challenging 5 year olds.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too funny! Good thing Zoe filled you in :-)!! Glad you got to use the teacher stare....good to keep up your skills so to speak!!