Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Dan in Dubai

Dan is having a great trip in the Middle East. He got to experience rain in Saudi Arabia....He said
he is probably the only guy that's ever gone to Saudi and not seen the sun! But he's eating good and I'm insanely jealous. He had Lebanese food the other night. He didn't have Sfeeha which is good because I would have to disown him. I fear that his coworker may feed him that because when Dan asked him if they had eaten that yet Hammam's eyes lit up.

Dubai is beautiful and the construction is incredible. Sunny and hot. If Dan has to travel there again for work the whole family is going. I insist.

He heads back to Istanbul tomorrow and then will be home on Saturday. I can't wait to see all the pictures. He'll post more then.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm with you....so envious....glad he is having a great time and eating good food! Can't wait to see pics!