Sam and Zoe got to go Trick or Treating!!! They were so excited about it too. Our neighbors Lesley and Miguel put together a little party for the kids. They fed them, played games, and took them trick or treating to the parent's apartments. The kids really got quite a bit of candy! It was a nice chance for them to get to know some of the kids more. The parents all came to pick up the kids at 8:30 and stayed a bit for some wine. It was nice for Dan and I to meet some more neighbors too. I was shocked at the diversity of the group. It was also hilarious because everyone spoke English! The countries represented were USA, Cuba, Hungary, Canada, Belgium, Switzerland, and I think either Spain or Portugal.
Zoe was a black cat and Sam was the Frankenstein in the front row.
1 comment:
Sounds fun! Now do they celebrate Halloween/trick or treating generally in Switzerland or was it more because you all had some US connection? Loved all the costumes!
Post a Comment