Before Dan left for his business trip today (Saudi Arabia, Dubai, and Istanbul) he took Janet and the boys for a drive up into the Jura mountains. They had beautiful views of the French Alps which are now beautiful with snow.
They also stopped in the town of Romainmotier and visited a church/abbey at the center of town and found a great bakery. The man working at the bakery was a retired Swiss surgeon who had worked in Illinois for part of his career. He is now helping his son run the bakery.
Dan and Janet took some great pictures. I won't be able to add to the flickr account (because I don't know how), but I'll attach one picture. Dan also took the camera with him so I'll be without that for a week too.
1 comment:
Can't believe all the snow...wow! Dan enjoy the fun new locations....they are all amazing places. Can't wait to see pics!
Post a Comment