Last week we had a professional cleaning company come to give us an estimate for getting our apartment cleaned. This is mandatory here...so for the whopping fee of 1500 CHF....our apartment should pass inspection! Geez. We also had our initial apartment inspection this week and they didn't find any earthshattering damage, however, we are not holding our breath that it will all go smoothly from here!
I'm starting to pre-organize things for the movers who arrive June 23rd. I've started taking things off the walls and patching holes. Next week I'll start making piles! The kids' have their last day of school the same day our movers come to pack our things. We are scheduled for 2 days of packing and then moving us out on the 25th. Then we'll move in with our friend Sandra for a few days before we make one of the hotels in town our home for a week. I still can't believe it!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment