On Sunday Dan, Sam, and Zoe took my parents for a drive to France. I really wanted my parents to see Mont Blanc (the tallest mountain in Europe) up close and the train ride there is just too lengthy for a day trip. So I suggested that Ben and I stay behind. I'm so glad I did because they had a great day. The sun was shining and it was warm, we've been so fortunate.
Dan took a scenic route there and stopped off at Zoe's school so she could show her grandparents around. They also stopped at several places to take pictures. The fall colors are at their peak right now and the vineyards are also turning colors. It's amazing!
They went to the French town of Chamonix, had lunch, and took a cable car up and went for a hike. I can't give you all the details, but from the looks of the pictures they had a great time. I was amazed at how different the mountains and terrain was from Zermott. They also got to hike in the snow, which the kids really enjoyed. They all came home excited!
No comments:
Post a Comment