Zoe and Sam are now proud owners of library cards. I finally ventured to the Morges Library and am glad I did. The children's library is very nice and has a good selection of books, CD's, and a few DVD's. They even have a small English section. We picked out simple books that I am trying to hack my way though. I'm going to have my French teacher practice some of them with me on Monday.
My parents arrive tomorrow afternoon. The kids are beyond excited. I hope they have a comfortable journey and do ok with the train from Geneva to Morges. It's only a 30 minute train ride, so they should be ok. I'll try and have my parents do some "guest blogging" while they are here.
Avery 10 1/2
10 years ago
1 comment:
Congrats on the library cards! And all I can say about your parents coming is
ENJOY ENJOY ENJOY ENJOY and then ENJOY SOME MORE!!!!
Post a Comment