Dan took the kids for a hike today. I stayed home and cleaned the house. I actually enjoyed the task without someone making a mess behind me. It's Sunday night and of course you would never know I cleaned yesterday!!!
I can't give all the details of the hike and I don't remember the name of the town, the lake, etc. But they had a good time. I'll try and get Dan to post about it later. He is leaving for Paris tomorrow for 4 days. Lucky guy.
I did get to squeeze in another trip to Cafe Balzac yesterday for Noir-Orange Chocolat Chaud.....oh, I'm still dreaming about it!!!!
Avery 10 1/2
10 years ago
1 comment:
I hear you on the cleaning! It doesn't stay clean for more than 5 minutes! I'm wondering if there comes an age when the kids don't always dirty/mess up the house?!?!
Post a Comment