Again my parents treated me to a morning alone. I met my friend Susie and two other women for coffee and then Susie and I walked a 6k loop around Morges. It was so much fun!
Friday night we had invited Susie, Didi and the girls and Dan's co-worker Matt and his wife Sandra over for fondue. We had a good time. It gets a bit much with the kids, but everyone got enough to eat and my carrot cake with cream cheese frosting was a huge hit!
So now the kids are off school for two weeks....autumn vacation. Sam is so excited to not have to get up early in the morning!!!
Avery 10 1/2
10 years ago
1 comment:
Wow....two weeks is a long time! I know your parents are there for the first week! Do you have big plans for the second week? Enjoy sleeping in to all of you! Will Ben agree to sleeping in as well!
Post a Comment