Sunday, October 26, 2008

sorry!


Oh wow, it's been awhile. We are enjoying our visit with Dan's mom and I have just sort of put the blog out of my head. So I don't know where to start even!

Janet arrived on Wednesday...in the pouring rain. The kids and I drove to the train station and we were waiting on the platform for her when she departed the train. That was a great moment for the kids! We took a very short walk in the rain that afternoon just to show her a bit of Morges.

On Thursday we took the train into Lausanne and walked around, touring the two cathedrals and meeting Dan for lunch. It was very chilly and we weren't really dressed right, so we came home after lunch and the Zoe and Janet took a little stroll around our town again. Sam went over to his friend Sam's house to play. They hadn't seen either other in weeks, so they were quite excited!

Friday, Dan took a half day and after lunch, Dan, Janet, Zoe, and Sam drove to Montreaux and toured the Chateau de Chillon. I'm a bit jealous because I haven't been there yet, but I've got like three years to get there, so no sweat. They drove through the vineyards which are now a beautiful yellow.

Oh I'm not giving this enough detail. This is what happens when you don't keep up with the blog! Yikes! Dan will add the pictures later today. Promise!!!

No comments: