Wednesday, April 21, 2010

oops

So last night I gave Sam a haircut before his shower. I've been doing this since we moved here and have consistently gotten better, although I still always manage to screw something up. I was really happy with the haircut last night. Dan came in and helped me find the few stragglers and we took care of those. I trimmed the back of the neck and around the ears. Then I notice a few long hairs on the side so I adjusted the length on the clippers and made a swipe. Yeah, I forgot to put the guard back on. HUGE bald spot...about the size of a silver dollar. Sam started crying and saying he wouldn't go to school. I tried not to laugh and Dan just stood there with his mouth open. We ended up having to go "boot camp" short. Sam was satisfied with the results and the bald patch should blend in soon! (I hope)

Sam came home from school to report that two girls in his class LOVED rubbing his head and wanted him to come over to their house for a sleepover so they could snuggle his hair. He was smiling pretty big at that....hmmmmmm.

2 comments:

Avery said...

What! No pictures?

AM and the gang said...

I second Avery.....pictures please :-)!!!