Ok, so I slightly deceived my family into going here. The guide book said that it's well preserved medieval ramparts give the windswept town a proud, forbidding air, while the gentle Tuscan countryside for miles around provides the perfect contrast. Sounds nice, right? The reason that I wanted to go there was because it was one of the settings in the book "New Moon" by Stephanie Meyers. Yes, I KNOW.....I'm a 38 year old woman reading teenage vampire books....back off! (All my friends here have read them too!!!)
However, I was surprised when I walked into the tourist center and the girl behind the desk had a New Moon T-shirt on and they actually have a brochure for a walking tour of the New Moon sights. Yes, I made my family find all the sights! I think they had a good time?! I was just hoping to bump into Edward.....
1 comment:
I'd rather bump into Jacob. He's yummy and now legal!
Post a Comment