1. I just discovered the lint trap in the door of the dryer. There was, well, a month and a 1/2 worth of lint in it. No wonder the clothes weren't drying. DUH
2. Two days ago an orange ball was thrown onto our balcony. I immediately chuckled to myself, picked it up, and threw it back down. Then about 30 seconds later realized that it was the ball that Sam had dropped off the balcony the first week we lived here. The ball was gone, again, and I was dumb enough to actually tell Sam what I did. DUH
3. I found two more cupboards in my kitchen. Seriously. Two shelves above the oven, and 3 spice shelves above the range. That must be a double DUH. I have more kitchen cupboard space then I know what to do with. I hate my kitchen in Milwaukee even more now!
4. I just looked at Zoe's permission slip for tomorrow and learned that she needs to meet her class at the main train station in Lausanne and not go to school. DUH Thank goodness I looked or tomorrow would be quite a mess.
I'm going to bed now. I'm exhausted!!!!
Avery 10 1/2
10 years ago
3 comments:
You are funny, I love the way you can laugh at yourself
and put so much humor in your blogs. Poor Sam, I remember when he lost the ball over the balcony, who do you think threw it up to you? I'm glad you found your lint trap before it started on fire and isn't it fun finding new things like extra cupboards !!!!!!
We hope Zoe has a great time on her field trip to the caves and I'm glad you know where she has to be in the morning. Keep smiling and enjoy each day that brings new adventures, discoveries and fun.
Love you all and see you a week from today. xxoxx
Wow!! I had a lot to catch up on. I didn't take my computer to Milwaukee with me and I surely missed the blog and pictures. Your weekend trips are fabulous...loved the bells on the cows. I'm thinking I better find some hills to walk before I visit or I won't be able to keep up with Sam and Zoe. How 'bout those stairs too?
Take care. Everything is good at the Milw. house.
Grandma Janet
Jen I'm sorry that I'm laughing at your blog post!! I'm loving that you found more cupboard space....always a good find! O.k. also I would like to say that your French has to be pretty good that you could read the permission slip :-)! Wow...fun to take a field trip on a trian. Hope she enjoys it! Hey....don't feel bad about the lint trap....my dad found a second filter on our vacuum that we never knew about and it was honestly THREE years. We were ready to pitch the vacuum and last fall when my parents watched the kids in October my dad asked why we didn't clean it! Hated to admit I didn't know it was there! Well hope you have a great Friday and a great weekend!
Post a Comment