Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Pedi-Bus

Some of the mom's in our neighborhood that have children at Sam's school and the primary school have organized a "Pedi-Bus". This is basically mom's taking turns walking the children
to and from school. I am scoring big on this one! The meeting place is right in front of our apartment and I am only on the schedule three times. Tues., Thurs., and Fri., afternoons. So now I get to wait with Zoe in the morning for her van and I don't have to walk back and forth so many times. We are going to try it for two weeks and see how it goes. The students here have a two week vacation in the middle of October! Too crazy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice.....how many children will you be walking home?!?! Will you be looking like the pied piper:-)? I'm sure Zoe will enjoy having you around. Does Sam seem to mind walking with other people or he doesn't care? How far away is the school again?!?!?