Tuesday, September 16, 2008

New Look

So I was a bit bored this afternoon and decided to change the "look" of the blog. I want to
add some more photos and other features soon. Sam and I are going to play a game now while Ben is napping. So the blog will have to wait!

1 comment:

Mary McCauley said...

I like the new format. Looking forward to some new
pictures of the kids and some from the weekend and your guests. It was fun reading books to the kids again at bedtime last night, can't wait to read to them in person in just a couple of weeks now. We are trying so hard to learn a little French but we don't seem to have a ear for it. We listen to the tapes and we both crack up when we try to repeat it. I think we will just have to depend on all of you for anything we do outside of your apartment.