Thursday, September 18, 2008

Ludotheque

Yesterday afternoon Sarah and I took the kids to the "Ludotheque". This is basically a toy rental place. It is in the same building as the library. (that will be my next quest...a local library card). Anyway for 30 Fr. per year I can borrow toys in three week intervals for the kids. It's kinda a cool concept. There are board games, puzzles, riding toys, play kitchens, mini-exercise trampolines! We picked out a toy for Ben that plays music and says French words. Zoe and Sam picked out a few puzzles and a board game. A cool "local" find.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so cool! I've never heard of that before but what a fun idea. On those long winter days how fun to know you can go and 'rent' some new toys for awhile. Do you know what that word actually translates to?!?!