Dan celebrated his 34th birthday today. We took the kids to a family park about 20 minutes from our apartment. It's a great place to take the kids. Lots of things to play on, farm animals to look at, go-carts, bumper boats, a cafeteria. The kids had a blast. Everything we did was free except the go-carts/bumper boats. I'm sure we'll go back.
This afternoon we continued to unpack and the kids continued to get antsy. BUT, the only room left unpacked is our bedroom, so we feel good. A few more odds and ends to buy, but really....we are moved in! Still can't believe this is where we live!!!
Now we need to start meeting people. There is a family across the hall from us, with a 2 year old boy. They seem nice. I can't remember their names, ugh. The wife speaks some English, so hopefully her and I can get to know each other. This is going to be the hard part for me.
Well short and sweet for today. I took some pics of the apartment, so we'll post those too.
Avery 10 1/2
10 years ago
5 comments:
Love your apartment, looks so open and bright. Really impressed that you are that settled already. Kids look so cute in their rooms. How great that the patio is big enough to eat out there on nice days. Happy Birthday again Dan, looks like you had a great day. What a wonderful park and so close to home. We couldn't believe how many different things to do there.
Will talk to soon,
Love Mom & Dad
Happy Birthday, Dan. 34...Hmmm...seems like only yesterday. You've certainly been busy unpacking and settling in and in record time too. The apartment looks great with lots of room to spread out. You'll certainly enjoy that deck and view. Thanks for sharing pictures.
Janet
That is an awesome apartment. Happy Birthday Mr. Elko! That park seemed like it would be fun. I am glad that the kids are having fun. Have fun at school Zoe! I hope you make lots of new friends. It is so cool that you gotr to see the Alpenhorns. When we were there we didn't get to see the Alpenhorns. HAVE FUN!!
Thanks for the great pictures!
Hayley
Happy Birthday Dano!
Happy Birthday Dan. I thought I was still 34. I love your place, neat toilet. It looks like you are enjoying some great weather, and the everyone is having fun. Say hello to the kids for us.
Ray & Quinn
Post a Comment