I may have to change the password on Dan...he wrote a lot! ha ha!! So today was my first trip to IKEA! We have one about 10 minutes from our flat in Morges. It's also next to an outlet mall which I'm sure I'll have to check out sooner or later. IKEA overwhelmed me. We bought quite a bit though and will have to go back in the next week to buy a few dressers. We also had lunch there. Zoe, Sam, and I had the Swedish meatballs w/french fries, Dan had the daily special (duck, peas/carrots, and something else I can't remember at the moment), Ben had some pasta. The price is right for here in Switzerland. I can see us going to IKEA just to eat! It will replace our Noodles and Co. nights. (Except we won't run into Zoe's friend Lucy and her family...boo hoo) So our stuff is supposed to arrive tomorrow. We are so excited. I just hope it happens. There is crazy lightening right now so I'm going to sign off.
No comments:
Post a Comment