So naturally our first day I was dying to see our apartment, plus we had to pick up the pack-n-play for Ben. Lets just say....Dan did good! I LOVE our flat! It is huge and really nice. I cannot wait to move in. Unfortunately that won't be until next Friday when our sea shipment arrives. WHAAAAAAA! We are a "bit" irritated with our moving company. We were told our shipment would take 6-8 weeks...it's been like 14. whatever. Not much we can do about it. Dan had already unpacked most of our air shipment and I used some time yesterday to reorganize a few things. The kids love their bedrooms and LOVE the playground that is in our complex. Its the little things for them. We also walked around Morges a bit. It is so beautiful. I'm so glad we are not living in Lausanne. Morges is quaint and quiet and just adorable. We are two blocks from the lake, park, pool, grocery store, movie theater, castle...yup, a castle, and the pedestrian street. We can't wait to show it off to company. We will post pictures once we are all moved in. We did a bit of shopping too. We bought a hair-dryer for me and a small fan, for Ben's bedroom. He is in need of "white noise". The company flat is right NEXT to the train (and the "ladies of the night"). Interesting...glad we are only here for week.
No comments:
Post a Comment