Tonight Dan and I watched part of Mr. and Mrs. Smith in French. Brad Pitt is still cute even when you can't understand him. We have been able to watch a few movies in English. They are such a random selection. Dan watched "Mutiny on the Bounty". I watched about five minutes of "Benny and June" and remembered it was dumb the first time. Last night we watched "The Fugative". So it's better than nothing. Some of the channels we can switch to English because they are dual coded. Like CSI, Law and Order, Simpsons. Sometimes we watch shows in other languages just for fun. Like "2 and 1/2 Men" in German. Hilarious! The kids have seen the ad for High School Musical 3 in French and just go mental. The songs aren't translated and we can't WAIT to see it! We'll go see it in French, we don't care. Even Ben loves to dance to HSM. I know, we're dorks.
1 comment:
What are you going to do when high School Musical 3 comes out and it is only in French. If I can get it on DVD in English I will send a copy to you.
HAYLEY
Post a Comment