Sunday, August 3, 2008

Invasion

It was bound to happen, I've invaded the blog. We've had an exciting couple of days so I set up a flickr account to share all of our photos as we go. Hope you enjoy.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/elkofamily/

3 comments:

AM and the gang said...

Looks amazing! Thanks for sharing!

Mary McCauley said...

Hi Elko Family, It was great talking to you again this
morning or should I say late this afternoon!!!!!
What amazing pictures from your trip yesterday. We can't wait to come and see it. It is so beautiful. wow
What a day, Switzerland, Italy and France, how exciting. Did you kids really eat the huge plate of spaghetti???? Talk to you soon.
Love Mom, Dad/Grandma & Grandpa

Anonymous said...

Hi Everybody,
Thanks for the wonderful pictures in Flicker. Enjoyed talking with you yesterday and now you've made some new friends too! Take care.
Love Grandma J